Mouse Apolipoprotein B(APOB) ELISA kitDatasheet
中文名称：小鼠载脂蛋白B(APOB) ELISA kit
别名：ApobApolipoprotein B-100 ELISA kit; Apo B-100) [Cleaved into: Apolipoprotein B-48 ELISA kit; Apo B-48)] ELISA kit
种属：Mus musculus (Mouse)
样本类型：serum, plasma, tissue homogenates
检测范围：0.156 μg/mL-10 μg/mL
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): CV%<8% Three samples of known concentration were tested twenty times on one plate to assess. Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): CV%<10% Three samples of known concentration were tested in twenty assays to assess.
To assess the linearity of the assay, samples were spiked with high concentrations of mouse APOB in various matrices and diluted with the Sample Diluent to produce samples with values within the dynamic range of the assay. Sample Serum(n=4) 1:100 Average % 102 Range % 97-108 1:200 Average % 103 Range % 97-106 1:400 Average % 92 Range % 88-97 1:800 Average % 86 Range % 82-91
The recovery of mouse APOB spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay in various matrices was evaluated. Samples were diluted prior to assay as directed in the Sample Preparation section. Sample Type Average % Recovery Range Serum (n=5) 94 89-98 EDTA plasma (n=4) 105 102-109
These standard curves are provided for demonstration only. A standard curve should be generated for each set of samples assayed. μg/ml OD1 OD2 Average 10 0.091 0.092 0.092 5 0.136 0.132 0.134 2.5 0.236 0.229 0.233 1.25 0.360 0.368 0.364 0.625 0.539 0.524 0.532 0.312 0.877 0.927 0.902 0.156 1.334 1.286 1.310 0 2.562 2.747 2.655
货期：3-5 working days
hello, I want to install the analysis software, I can not install it, my computer does not have the necessary windows version.
Do you have a solution?
If you need the software for Macs, you can download here:
It is a paid software. If you are not willing to use it, you can make the standard curve by Excel or other softwares, or you can send us your data and we will process the data for you.
Per customers request, please provide the following information regarding Mouse Apolipoprotein B, APOB ELISA Kit (CSB-EL001918MO)
1)The active ingredient of the stop solution and its concentration ?
2)The type, concentration, and state (liquid/lyophilized) of the preservatives used ?
3) If the components are lyophilized, what is the concentration prior to reconstitution (i.e. mass of preservative used/ total mass of lyophilized vial contents)?
4)Expression host of the standard ?
Stop solution: 4N sulfuric acid；
Preservatives is liquid proclin 300(1:3000)；
The standard in the kit is lyophilized powder. The concentration is 10ug/mL aftering being resuspended by sample diluent.
The standard is purified crude extract of native samples.
Pls let me know if you have any further questions. Thank you.
功能：Apolipoprotein B is a major protein constituent of chylomicrons (apo B-48), LDL (apo B-100) and VLDL (apo B-100). Apo B-100 functions as a recognition signal for the cellular binding and internalization of LDL particles by the apoB/E receptor.
- Type 2 diabetic, hyperlipidemic LDLr(-/-)ApoB(100/100) mice show increased calcific aortic valve disease.
- This study demonstrates that prevention of renal apoB accumulation is a mechanism by which TGF-beta inhibition is nephroprotective.
- Atorvastatin therapy did not show cholesterol-independent effects on inflammation in atherosclerotic lesions in Ldlr(-/-)Apob(100/100) mice, whereas a cholesterol-lowering diet intervention was effective.
- A peptide fragment of apoB-100 altered the immune-dominant epitope of CD8+ T cells and reduced atherosclerosis.
- enhanced VLDL TG secretion in the absence of hepatocyte ABCA1 is due to altered intracellular trafficking of apolipoprotein B (apoB), resulting in augmented TG addition to nascent VLDL.
- We carried out our experiment in mice deficient in the low density lipoprotein (LDL) receptor and expressing only ApoB100 molecule (ApoB - LDLr) where the development of atherosclerosis is known to closely mimic human atherosclerosis
- The effect of hypercholesterolemia induced immune response and inflammation on progression of atherosclerosis in ApoB(tm25gy) LDLr(tm1Her) mice, expressing only ApoB100 and deficient in the low density lipoprotein receptor.
- ApoB-containing lipoproteins contribute to augmentation of AngII-induced abdominal aortic aneurysms in male mice.
- Immunization with human apolipoprotein B100 (ApoB) resulted in four-fold increased accumulation of effector T cells in ApoB-containing matrigel
- Mice that produce apoB100 in the RPE and liver secrete lipoproteins into Bruch's membrane, but not to the extent that distinct features of AMD develop
- Its overexpression induce memory and cognitive decline in older animals, which indicates the importance of balanced lipid metabolism.
- The aim of this study was to characterize the ocular morphology of low-density lipoprotein receptor-deficient apolipoprotein B-100-only mice, with IGF-II overexpression.
- Our data establish the role of APOB gene in severe gut dysmotility.
- Cardiac lipotoxicity may originate from direct inhibition of myocardial ApoB lipoprotein and subsequent decreased lipid export, caused by supraphysiological levels of catecholamines.
- ApoB-100 transgenic animals present i) elevated serum and cerebral levels of triglycerides and ApoB-100, ii) increased cerebral tau phosphorylation at phosphosites Ser(199), Ser(199/202), Ser(396) and Ser(404).
- model in which increased hepatic sortilin binds intracellular APOB-containing particles in the Golgi apparatus as well as extracellular LDL at the plasma membrane and traffics them to the lysosome for degradation
- Hydrogen-saturated saline decreases athero-susceptibility in apoB-containing lipoprotein and aortic atherosclerosis in apoE-/- mice and improves HDL functionality in C57BL/6J mice.
- Echium oil is anti-atherogenic in atherosclerotic apoB100-only LDLrKO mice.
- knockdown of ApoB led to a significant reduction in serum lipids which was associated with an increase in hepatic triglycerides leading to liver steatosis in a mouse model having a human-like lipid profile
- Data suggest that ApoE associated with ApoB-carrying lipoproteins has an upregulatory role on ABCA1 expression, and that induction of Sp1 phosphorylation is a mechanism by which ApoE upregulates ABCA1 expression.
- Constitutive androstane receptor activation decreases plasma apolipoprotein B-containing lipoproteins and atherosclerosis in low-density lipoprotein receptor-deficient mice.
- siRNA-induced liver ApoB knockdown lowers serum LDL-cholesterol in a mouse model with human-like serum lipids.
- ApoB and HSP60 epitope immunization significantly reduces early atherosclerotic lesion in Apobtm2SgyLdlrtm1Her/J mice
- The transport of apolipoprotein (apo) B-100 in nonobese, nondiabetic, nonnephrotic CKD subjects and healthy controls (HC).
- Hypobetalipoproteinemic mice with a targeted apolipoprotein (Apo) B-27.6-specifying mutation: in vivo evidence for an important role of amino acids 1254-1744 of ApoB in lipid transport and metabolism of the apoB-containing lipoprotein.
- MTP is required for triacylglycerol (TG) accumulation in the microsomal lumen and as a source of TG for assembly with apoB, but normal levels of MTP are not required for transferring the bulk of TG to apoB during VLDL assembly in murine hepatocytes
- ApoB-48 and apoB-100 differentially influence the expression of type-III hyperlipoproteinemia in APOE*2 mice
- the developmental regulation of apoB mRNA editing is an autonomous cytodifferentiation function of small intestine and involves Cdx1
- Deleting the C-terminal 20% from apoB-48 does not impair its ability to transport cholesterol and to support atherosclerosis, thus narrowing the "atherogenic region" of apoB.
- studies establish the existence of preferential degradation of intestinal apolipoprotein B-100 and subtle defects in triglyceride secretion in apolipoprotein B editing complex 1-/- mice
- secretion of apoB-100 from liver is impaired in hypobetalipoproteinemic mice with an apoB-38.9 allele
- cardiac apoB expression improves cardiomyopathy by increasing lipid resecretion from the heart
- transgenic hepatic lipase clears plasma cholesterol in LDL receptor-deficient "apoB-48-only" and "apoB-100-only" mice
- apolipoprotein B secretion is not dependent on dietary choline in mice
- Lipid peroxidation and oxidative stress regulate hepatic Apopb degradation and VLDL production.
- Data suggest the presence of additional regulatory regions outside the duplicated region of the apolipoprotein B gene, and that regulation of its expression is more complicated than previously thought.
- absence of expression of intestinal Apob48, but not Apob100, reduces biliary cholesterol secretion and cholelithogenesis, possibly by decreasing intestinal absorption and hepatic bioavailability
- In contrast, apoB38.9 mice effectively maintain cholesterol homeostasis in the liver, at least in part, by reducing hepatic cholesterol synthesis.
- ApoB lipoproteins that contain apoCIII increase THP-1 cell adhesion to ECs via PKCalpha and RhoA-mediated beta1-integrin activation.
- Together, results suggest in vivo and in vitro that wortmannin-sensitive PI3-kinases maintain a basal level of VLDL suppression
- CuZn-SOD deficiency causes ApoB degradation and induces hepatic lipid accumulation by impaired lipoprotein secretion in mice
- ApoB48, not ApoB100, is the preferred protein for the gut to coat chylomicrons to ensure efficient chylomicron formation and lipid absorption.
- These findings indicate that the majority of triglyceride destined for secretion by liver is synthesized by DGAT2.
- the LDLR directs apoB to degradation in a post-ER compartment; the reuptake mechanism of degradation occurs via internalization of apoB through a constitutive endocytic pathway and apoE through a ligand-dependent pathway
- These findings demonstrate that Ad-mMTP increases murine hepatic VLDL-TG secretion only in the apoB100 background, and even then only in situations with either increased hepatic TG accumulation or increased apoB100 expression.
- Rerport absence of hyperlipidemia/atherosclerosis in LDL receptor-deficient mice having apolipoprotein B100 without the putative receptor-binding sequences.
- apoB secretion in obese mice is regulated by arachidonate 5-lipoxygenase
- apoB100-LDL is a novel signaling molecule from the liver to peripheral fat deposits that may be an important link between atherogenic dyslipidemias and facets of the metabolic syndrome
- Perturbations in PTEN not only may influence hepatic insulin signaling and hepatic lipogenesis, but also may alter hepatic apoB-lipoprotein production and the MTP stability.
- Myocardial apoB may be an important cardioprotective system in settings such as myocardial ischemia and heart failure.
Most popular with customers
Detect Range: 18.75 ng/mL-300 ng/mL
Sensitivity: 18.75 ng/mL
Detect Range: 0.312 ng/mL-20 ng/mL
Sensitivity: 0.078 ng/mL
Detect Range: 12.5 pg/mL-800 pg/mL
Sensitivity: 3.12 pg/mL
Detect Range: 31.25 ng/mL-2000 ng/mL
Sensitivity: 7.81 ng/mL
Detect Range: 31.25 pg/mL-2000 pg/mL
Sensitivity: 7.81 pg/mL
Detect Range: 0.156 ng/mL-10 ng/mL
Sensitivity: 0.039 ng/mL
Detect Range: 3.12 pg/mL-200 pg/mL
Sensitivity: 0.78 pg/mL
Detect Range: 1.56 pg/mL-100 pg/mL
Sensitivity: 0.39 pg/mL