Human monocyte chemotactic protein 1/monocyte chemotactic and activating factor,MCP-1/MCAF ELISA kitDatasheet
别名：C-C motif chemokine 2 ELISA Kit; CCL2 ELISA Kit; CCL2_HUMAN ELISA Kit; Chemokine (C C motif) ligand 2 ELISA Kit; GDCF 2 ELISA Kit; GDCF-2 ELISA Kit; GDCF2 ELISA Kit; HC11 ELISA Kit; HSMCR30 ELISA Kit; JE ELISA Kit; MCAF ELISA Kit; MCP 1 ELISA Kit; MCP-1 ELISA Kit; MCP1 ELISA Kit; MGC9434 ELISA Kit; Monocyte chemoattractant protein 1 ELISA Kit; Monocyte chemotactic and activating factor ELISA Kit; Monocyte chemotactic protein 1 ELISA Kit; Monocyte secretory protein JE ELISA Kit; SCYA2 ELISA Kit; Small inducible cytokine A2 (monocyte chemotactic protein 1; homologous to mouse Sig je) ELISA Kit; Small inducible cytokine A2 ELISA Kit; Small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys Cys); member 2 ELISA Kit; Small-inducible cytokine A2 ELISA Kit; SMC CF ELISA Kit; SMC-CF ELISA Kit; SMCCF ELISA Kit
种属：Homo sapiens (Human)
样本类型：serum, plasma, urine, saliva, cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), ascitic fluid, cell culture supernates, tissue homogenates
检测范围：31.25 pg/mL-2000 pg/mL
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): CV%<8%
Three samples of known concentration were tested twenty times on one plate to assess.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays):CV%<10%
Three samples of known concentration were tested in twenty assays to assess.
To assess the linearity of the assay, samples were spiked with high concentrations of human MCP-1 in various matrices and diluted with the Sample Diluent to produce samples with values within the dynamic range of the assay.
These standard curves are provided for demonstration only. A standard curve should be generated for each set of samples assayed.
货期：3-5 working days
功能：Chemotactic factor that attracts monocytes and basophils but not neutrophils or eosinophils. Augments monocyte anti-tumor activity. Has been implicated in the pathogenesis of diseases characterized by monocytic infiltrates, like psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis or atherosclerosis. May be involved in the recruitment of monocytes into the arterial wall during the disease process of atherosclerosis.
- The expression of CX3CL1 and capital EM, Cyrilliccapital ES, Cyrilliccapital ER, Cyrillic-1 affect vital pulmonary capacity and forced expiratory volume in patients with asthma complicated by diabetes mellitus type 2.
- Aberrant histone modifications, including acetylation and tri-methylation, were found both in global histone and specific MCP-1 gene locos in monocytes from patients with coronary artery disease
- Alzheimer disease patients had higher plasma MCP-1 levels compared with mild cognitive impairment patients and controls, and severe AD patients had the highest levels.
- CCL2 played important roles in regulating platelet function and arterial thrombosis through the PKCalpha-P38MAPK-HSP27 pathway.
- Studied role of monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 (MCP-1) in migration of monocytes and lymphocytes during nickel induced contact hypersensitivity.
- High chemokine CCL2 expression is associated with colorectal cancer.
- NOX4 is induced in early alcoholic liver injury and regulates CCR2/CCL2 mRNA stability thereby promoting recruitment of inflammatory cells and production of proinflammatory cytokines.
- study confirmed the connection between high uMCP-1 levels and poor prognosis and also disease activity in antineutrophil cytoplasmic autoantibody-Associated Vasculitis (AAV); it also suggests an association of the A/A genotype at position -2518 in the MCP-1 gene and poor prognosis in AAV
- Given that IL-8, MIP-1beta, and MCP-1 are chemokines that play important roles in recruitment of immunocompetent cells for immune defense and tumor cell clearance, the observed lower levels of these markers with increasing PM2.5 exposure may provide insight into the mechanism by which DEE promotes lung cancer.
- In lupus nephritis, urinary MCP-1 and TWEAK possess higher correlation coefficients with renal damage and larger areas under ROC curves than other markers for rapid discrimination of severe disease.
- We propose that endogenous gC1qR/p33 physically interacts with MCP-1 causing stabilization of the MCP-1 protein and stimulation of its activity in human periodontal ligament cells, suggesting a novel gC1qR/p33-mediated pro-inflammatory mechanism of action.
- berberine inhibited the expression of MCP-1 and IL-8 induced by LPS.
- In Colombian systemic lupus erythematosus patients, urinary NGAL and MCP-1 in addition to anti-C1q antibodies were useful biomarkers for the identification of renal involvement and discrimination of active lupus nephritis.
- These results provide evidence that necrotic cells induce the expression of CCL2/MCP-1 and CCL20/MIP-3alpha in glioblastoma cells through activation of NF-kappaB and AP-1 and facilitate the infiltration of microglia into tumor tissues.
- Serum CCL2 and sICAM-1 concentrations were significantly decreased in CNS tumors in comparison with the comparative group. Among proteins tested in the serum, a higher area under the ROC curve (AUC) revealed CCL2 compared to sICAM-1 in differentiating subjects with CNS brain tumors from non-tumoral subjects.
- MCP-1 -2518 genotype may influence the outcome of nonsurgical periodontal treatment in aggressive periodontitis patients.
- Study describes how cysteine-rich 61 (CCN1) promotes monocyte migration by upregulating monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 (CCL2) expression in osteoblasts in rheumatoid arthritis (RA) disease. CCN1 could serve as a potential target for RA treatment.
- The MCP-1 concentration was positively correlated with blood pressure among smokers.
- CCL2-2518A/G (rs1024611) polymorphism is significantly associated with risk of gynecological cancer.
- High MCP1 expression is associated with pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
- Results provide evidence for MCP-1 involvement in the development of PVVs and indicate that inflammation could be implicated in the pathogenesis of this condition.
- Study found that the activation of CCR2 by its ligand CCL2 increased the expression of SMO and Gli-1, resulting in Hh pathway activation, epithelial-mesenchymal transition and hepatocellular carcinoma cell invasion.
- these findings collectively indicate that TGF-beta regulates CCL2 expression in a stage-dependent manner during breast cancer progression
- Individuals with rs1024611 AG and GG genotypes exhibited significantly higher susceptibility to Diabetic Foot Ulcers.
- REVIEW: regulation and importance of monocyte chemoattractant protein-1
- this study shows that CCL2 promoter hypomethylation is associated with gout risk in Chinese Han male population
- Results showed that both heterozygous and homozygous genotypes are associated with age-related macular degeneration pathology. Allele frequency analysis showed that 'G' allele is frequent in AMD patients as compared to controls
- Oxidative stress markers in the pregestational period did not have a predictive value in the recurrent pregnancy loss and repeated implantation failure . CCL2 might be useful in risk prediction
- Distributions of MCP-1 -2518A/G and VEGF -634C/G polymorphisms are significantly different between type 2 diabetes mellitus and diabetic foot ulcer patients
- In multivariate analysis, the IL1B rs16944 TT and TNF rs1799964 TC genotypes were significantly associated with intrauterine cytomegalovirus infection. Twenty-two out of 72 congenitally infected newborns had confirmed sensorineural hearing loss. Carriers of CT or TT genotype of CCL2 rs13900 had increased risk of hearing loss at birth and at 6 months of age.
- Effective IL1beta and CCL2 antagonists are currently in clinical review to treat benign inflammatory disease, and their transition to the cancer clinic could have a rapid impact
- The genotype and allele frequencies between groups did not show significant differences. However, the GG genotype was the most frequent in children with insulin resistance. The GG genotype was associated with insulin resistance (OR = 2.2, P = 0.03) in a genetic model. Conclusion The -2518 A>G MCP-1 gene polymorphism may be related to the development of insulin resistance in Mexican children.
- the results of the present study confirmed CCL2 as a direct target of miR-206, and showed that the upregulation of CCL2 caused by the downregulation of miR-206 was responsible for the development of severe HEV71 encephalitis.
- data disclose the complexity of MCP-1 regulation upon CHIKV infection and point to a crucial role of IFNbeta in the chemokine secretion.
- The study suggests that MCP-1 (-2518A>G) AG genotype and G allele could be considered as risk factors for susceptibility to ovarian cancer.
- use of MCP-1/IL-10 ratio in combination with ultrasound findings appears to provide a promising modality for predicting preeclampsia
- It can be concluded that MCP-1 and CCR2 polymorphisms are not associated with AgP in Turkish population.
- Clathrithromycin suppressed TLR4-mediated MCP-1 production in human mesangial cells.
- CCL2 siRNA exhibited effective inhibition of cell proliferation and angiogenesis in the glioma cell line U251.
- CCL2 in addition to IFN-gamma can be used to differentiate among Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection possibilities.
- Results indicated that MCP-1 and CCR2 polymorphisms may influence the progression of IgAN, but not increase/decrease its susceptibility.
- Data suggest that, compared to control individuals, patients with T2DM-Y (young onset type 2 diabetes), NPDR (non-proliferative diabetic retinopathy) and PDR (proliferative diabetic retinopathy) exhibit significantly higher serum levels of MCP-1. This study was conducted in India.
- The meta-analysis demonstrated that urinary MCP-1 was significantly higher in patients with active LN than in those with inactive LN and control subjects, and the patients with inactive LN showed significantly higher urinary MCP-1 levels than the controls.
- investigated whether functional polymorphism at MCP-1 regulatory region associates with disease phenotype in Indian systemic lupus erythematosus patients (SLE) patients; findings suggest that -2518G allele of MCP-1 -2518 A/G polymorphism is associated with renal disorders and may influence MCP-1 gene expression among Indian SLE patients
- joint interaction analysis of ACE I/D and CCL2 C-2518T showed a significantly higher frequency of II genotype of ACE I/D in coexistence with TT genotype of CCL2 C-2518T in Henoch-Schonlein purpura (HSP) patients.
- EGF up-regulated CCL2 expression in HNSCC cells, which recruited monocytes and turned them into M2-like macrophages, thus forming a positive feedback paracrine loop.
- CCL2 gene silencing inhibits primary tumor growth and metastasis, associated with a reduction in cancer stem cell renewal and recruitment of M2 macrophages in triple negative breast cancer
- Mesenchymal stem cells from Ankylosing spondylitis patients secreted more monocyte chemoattractant protein 1 (MCP1) during abnormal osteogenic differentiation.
- CCL2 polymorphism is associated with susceptibility to latent tuberculous infection in well-defined North-East Thai populations.
- Meta-analysis suggests that the MCP-1-2518A/G polymorphism is associated with an increased risk of lupus nephritis.
蛋白家族：Intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family
组织特异性：Expressed in the seminal plasma, endometrial fluid and follicular fluid (at protein level).
Most popular with customers
Detect Range: 62.5 pg/mL-4000 pg/mL
Sensitivity: 15.6 pg/mL
Detect Range: 0.625 ng/mL-40 ng/mL
Sensitivity: 0.156 ng/mL
Detect Range: 0.156 ng/mL-10 ng/mL
Sensitivity: 0.039 ng/mL
Detect Range: 15.6 pg/mL-1000 pg/mL
Sensitivity: 3.9 pg/mL
Detect Range: 0.049 ng/mL-200 ng/mL
Sensitivity: 0.049 ng/mL
Detect Range: 0.049 ng/mL-200 ng/mL
Sensitivity: 0.049 ng/mL
Detect Range: 0.049 ng/mL-200 ng/mL
Sensitivity: 0.156 ng/mL
Detect Range: 25 pg/mL-1000 pg/mL
Sensitivity: 25 pg/mL