Human microalbunminuria(MAU/ALB) ELISA kitDatasheet
别名：alb ELISA Kit; ALBU_HUMAN ELISA Kit; Albumin (32 AA) ELISA Kit; Albumin (AA 34) ELISA Kit; cell growth inhibiting protein 42 ELISA Kit; DKFZp779N1935 ELISA Kit; GIG20 ELISA Kit; GIG42 ELISA Kit; Growth inhibiting protein 20 ELISA Kit; growth-inhibiting protein 20 ELISA Kit; OTTHUMP00000220436 ELISA Kit; OTTHUMP00000220438 ELISA Kit; OTTHUMP00000220439 ELISA Kit; PRO0883 ELISA Kit; PRO0903 ELISA Kit; PRO1341 ELISA Kit; PRO1708 ELISA Kit; PRO2044 ELISA Kit; PRO2619 ELISA Kit; PRO2675 ELISA Kit; Serum albumin ELISA Kit; UNQ696/PRO1341 ELISA Kit
种属：Homo sapiens (Human)
样本类型：serum, plasma, urine
检测范围：0.078 μg/mL-5 μg/mL
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): CV%<8% Three samples of known concentration were tested twenty times on one plate to assess. Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): CV%<10% Three samples of known concentration were tested in twenty assays to assess.
To assess the linearity of the assay, samples were spiked with high concentrations of human MAU in various matrices and diluted with the Sample Diluent to produce samples with values within the dynamic range of the assay. Sample Serum(n=4) 1:10000 Average % 90 Range % 83-103 1:20000 Average % 92 Range % 89-97 1:40000 Average % 96 Range % 89-105 1:80000 Average % 95 Range % 86-104
The recovery of human MAU spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay in various matrices was evaluated. Samples were diluted prior to assay as directed in the Sample Preparation section. Sample Type Average % Recovery Range Serum (n=5) 97 89-108 EDTA plasma (n=4) 94 86-100
These standard curves are provided for demonstration only. A standard curve should be generated for each set of samples assayed. μg/ml OD1 OD2 Average 5 0.155 0.167 0.161 2.5 0.304 0.299 0.302 1.25 0.448 0.459 0.454 0.625 0.730 0.794 0.762 0.312 1.212 1.228 1.220 0.156 1.733 1.701 1.717 0.078 1.993 2.006 2.000 0 2.501 2.529 2.515
货期：3-5 working days
Can it detect albumin?
We currently use your HSA ELISA kit and I was wondering if you could advise as to whether any of the constituent reagents contain Sodium Azide (NAN3)。
There is no constituent reagents containing Sodium Azide (NAN3) in our kit.
功能：Serum albumin, the main protein of plasma, has a good binding capacity for water, Ca(2+), Na(+), K(+), fatty acids, hormones, bilirubin and drugs. Its main function is the regulation of the colloidal osmotic pressure of blood. Major zinc transporter in plasma, typically binds about 80% of all plasma zinc.
- relatively low serum concentrations of albumin may be an independent risk factor for Mild cognitive impairment in elderly.
- Albumin-globulin ratio in combination with CEA provides a more accurate indicator of poor prognosis and early recurrence in rectal carcinoma patients treated with preoperative chemoradiotherapy.
- Patients with steroid-refractory GI Acute graft versus host disease had higher fecal calprotectin levels and lower albumin levels than patients with steroid-responsive disease.
- Lower serum albumin concentrations in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension are associated with higher mortality and can serve as a marker of disease severity in this patient population.
- This meta-analysis suggests that C-reactive protein/albumin ratio (CAR)may be a potential prognostic marker in solid cancers
- Thiol/Disuldife homeostasis balance and ischemia-modified albumin levels may be used a biomarker to monitor the tissue ischemia in diabetic mellitus and to discriminate the different stages of diabetic retinopathy.
- mitochondrial dysfunction activates the PINK1/Parkin signaling and mitophagy in renal tubular epithelial cells under albumin overload condition.
- Serum ischemia-modified albumin (IMA) in addition to the prevalence of small for gestational age (SGA) were significantly increased in the pre-eclampsia group. Cord blood IMA, therefore, might be a predictive biomarker for SGA in pre-eclampsia pregnancies.
- By using the fluorescence activatable nanosensor as the structural indicator, the stepwise conformational transitions of HSA during denaturing and the partial refolding of subdomain IIA of HSA were facilely visualized.
- Serum albumin adduct features were both positively and negatively associated with smoking, indicating that some adducts arise from reactions between Cys34 and constituents of cigarette smoke (e.g., ethylene oxide and acrylonitrile) while others (Cys34 oxidation products and disulfides) appear to reflect alterations in the serum redox state that resulted in reduced adduct levels in smokers.
- the increased lipophilicity of sulphur-containing compounds might be a reason for their better binding to HSA.
- hese obtained results provide an in-depth understanding of the interaction of the acid azo dye AO10 with serum albumins.
- A higher preoperative serum ALB level is associated with better long-term survival in intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma patients.
- the presence of hydroxyl groups is capable of modulating the interaction between riparins and HSA.
- Spectroscopic and molecular docking studies on the interaction of human serum albumin with copper(II) complexes.
- aberrant HSA may play a role in the initiation/progression of type 1 diabetes mellitus.
- Results show that albumin from chronic hemodialyzed (CH) patients is highly modified in vivo and is not vulnerable to oxidation in the same way as normal albumin.
- These results indicate that low serum albumin levels correlate with increased parameter measures of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) aggressiveness, in addition to their role as a monitor of systemic inflammation. Decreased serum albumin might have a role in HCC aggressiveness.
- The hypothesis put forward that human serum albumin is a modulator and transporter of cannabinoid drugs.
- CRP/albumin ratio is a novel but promising, easy-to-measure, repeatable, non-invasive inflammation-based prognostic score in acute pancreatitis.
- homodimerization is a novel described structural alteration of the HA molecule in decompensated cirrhosis and contributes to the progressive reduction of the monomeric native HA, the only isoform provided of structural and functional integrity
- Low serum albumin concentration worsens prognosis of patients with stable coronary heart disease.
- Human serum albumin binds to Cu(I) at pH 7.4 with an apparent conditional affinity of KCu(I):serum albumin = 10(14.0) using digonal coordination in a structure that is similar to the bis-His coordination modes characterized for amyloid beta (Abeta) and the prion protein.
- C-reactive protein/albumin ratio (CAR), an inflammation-based prognostic score, is a potential independent predictor for disease progression and death in patients with operable non-small cell lung cancer.
- these peptides are identified as fragments of albumin. The isolated fragments activate MRGPRX2 and degranulate MRGPRX2 expressing LAD 2 cells in dose-dependent manner. The isolated basic peptides generated from human albumin are able to degranulate mast cells via the MRGPRX2.
- use of EPI-X4, a fragment of serum albumin, as a urinary biomarker for late acute GvHD was shown to be not meaningful in case control studies
- serum ALB level may be more useful than the degree of fibrosis for the prediction of hepatocellular carcinoma after sustained virological responses in chronic hepatitis C.
- Increased Ischemia-modified albumin levels and Carotid intima-media thickness may be related to increased oxidative stress and risk of atherosclerosis in individuals with Obstructive sleep apnea.
- Peak unbound bilirubin was primarily associated with a decrease in bilirubin albumin binding affinity in infants =30 weeks gestational age with hyperbilirubinemia.
- This meta-analysis showing increased ischaemia-modified albumin (IMA) level in both hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism patients and its association with thyroid profile suggests that serum IMA could be used as a simple measure of increased oxidative stress in thyroid dysfunction.
- The optimal cut-off value was identified to be 45.6 g/L, 26.9 g/L and 1.30 for serum albumin (ALB), serum globulin (GLB) and albumin/globulin ratio (AGR) in terms of survival, respectively.
- Physiological serum copper concentrations found in malignancies cause unfolding induced aggregation of human serum albumin in vitro.
- the structural homology between HSA and ESA is big, their crystal complexes with Myr-2S-cPA demonstrate significantly different mode of binding of this LPL analogue. HSA binds three molecules of Myr-2S-cPA, whereas ESA only one. Moreover, none of the identified Myr-2S-cPA binding sites overlap in both albumins
- ghrelin binds to serum albumin and that this interaction impacts on the biological activity of the hormone.
- Higher levels of serum albumin are associated with a lower mortality rate in patients undergoing maintenance hemodialysis.
- results indicate that in addition to its role as a monitor of systemic inflammation, albumin may have a direct role in hepatocellular carcinoma growth inhibition, either through modulation of alpha-fetoprotein or through its actions on growth-controlling kinases
- These results provide an unprecedented view of how albumin interacts with Abeta and illustrate the potential of dark-state exchange saturation transfer NMR in mapping the interactions between amyloid-inhibitory proteins and amyloidogenic peptides.
- C-reactive protein-to-albumin ratio is a promising predictor of survival and recurrence in patients with rectal cancer treated by chemoradiotherapy followed by surgery.
- Lower serum albumin is associated with venous thromboembolic events in nephrotic syndrome.
- Data suggest that increased level of anti-Amadori-albumin autoantibodies may be used as a biomarker in disease diagnosis and its progression.
- Data indicate that repeated measurement after five hours showed a statistical significant difference for the fractional synthesis rate of fibrinogen but not for albumin.
- Data suggest that, unlike albumin with low FcRn-binding affinity, albumin with high FcRn-binding affinity (due to genetic variation/genetic engineering) is directed less to lysosomes and more to endosomes, suggestive of FcRn-directed albumin salvage from lysosomal degradation. (FcRn = neonatal Fc receptor)
- The mean albumin level for patients who developed heparin-induced thrombocytopenia-thrombosis (HITT) was significantly lower than that for patients who developed heparin-induced thrombocytopenia (HIT).
- Data suggest that posttranslational modifications of human serum albumin (HSA) typical of hyperhomocysteinemia (N and Shomocysteinylation) reduce binding affinity of catechins to HAS; the catechins used here were dietary flavonoids, epicatechin (EC), epigallocatechin (EGC), epicatechin gallate (ECG), and epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG).
- The studies suggest that impaired endocytosis of megalin/cubilin ligands, hemoglobin and albumin, rather than heme toxicity, may be the cause of tubular proteinuria in sickle cell disease patients.
- Decreased serum albumin on admission is significantly associated with long-term all-cause mortality in hospital survivors of acute myocardial infarction.
- Intensity of systemic inflammation was assessed at all time points with C-reactive protein and albumin as prognostic covariates for overall survival in an extended Cox regression model.time-dependent effects are a prominent feature of intensity of systemic inflammation, a powerful prognostic biomarker for metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
- The presence of serum albumin in human eye tissues suggests its involvement in the metabolism, maintenance of tissue volume, and antioxidant reactions.
- study to dertermine ischemia modified albumin (IMA) level in inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) and IBD subgroups, and to examine its relation with disease activity index; IMA levels in IBD were higher in comparison with the control group; IMA in IBD might be related with the pathogenesis of disease and correlated with the severity of the disease
- Serum ischemia-modified albumin was higher in type 2 DM patients than in control subjects and was higher in diabetic patients with diabetic peripheral neuropathy than in those without neuropathy.
相关疾病：Hyperthyroxinemia, familial dysalbuminemic (FDAH); Analbuminemia (ANALBA)
Most popular with customers
Detect Range: 31.25 pg/mL-2000 pg/mL
Sensitivity: 7.8 pg/mL
Detect Range: 15.6 U/L-1000 U/L
Sensitivity: 3.9 U/L
Detect Range: 15.6 ng/mL-1000 ng/mL
Sensitivity: 3.9 ng/mL
Detect Range: 0.049 ng/mL-200 ng/mL
Sensitivity: 0.049 ng/mL
Detect Range: 62.5 pg/mL-4000 pg/mL
Sensitivity: 15.6 pg/mL
Detect Range: 1.56 pg/mL-100 pg/mL
Sensitivity: 0.39 pg/mL
Detect Range: 12.5 pg/mL-200 pg/mL
Sensitivity: 6.25 pg/mL
Detect Range: 0.195 ng/mL-50 ng/mL
Sensitivity: 0.195 ng/mL